For the safety of clients and staff in the current climate, we are not able to take requests for equipment or room hire. We apologise for the inconvience this has caused. The EnGarde will keep you updated with any chances that occur.
This is where you can find everything you need to know about booking rooms and equipment on campus.
To check if your booking has been approved, login to My Resource and click the link to resource bookings. Here you can find a list of all current and previous bookings.
Bookings must be made before 1pm on the weekday before the room or equipment is required.
EnGarde Club Rooms
If you book EnGarde Club rooms or equipment outside of 9-5, Monday-Friday, you will need to go to the Security Office to arrange access to the space. They’ll know to expect you and can unlock the building. Equipment can then be collected from the equipment room in the EnGarde Club Lounge.
- EnGarde Clubs Lounge Room : Can not be booked before 4pm Monday – Friday. Bookings outside of these hours will be declined.
- Fix Client Lounge : Ground floor only. Can not be booked before 4pm Monday – Friday. Bookings outside of these hours will be declined. Bookings are subject to approval by EnGarde Clubs Admin. For more information, please contact [email protected]
To book a room, send an email to [email protected]
EnGarde Clubs Equipment
We have heaps of equipment available, including speaker systems, marquees, and giant jenga!
- Chairs (15 available)
- BBQ Kits (BBQ NOT INCLUDED) (3 available)
- Catering Kits (3 available)
- Cold water urn (1 available)
- Electric Frying Pan (1 available)
- Electric Kit (1 available)
- Giant Jenga (1 available)
- Hot water urn (1 available)
- Ladder (1 available)
- Large Esky (2 available)
- Lectern (1 available)
- Marquee (3×3 metres) (3 available)
- Microphone (2 available)
- Microphone Stands (2 available)
- Popcorn Machine (1 available)
- Portable Speakers (2 available)
- Projector and Portable Screen (2 available)
- Small Esky (1 available)
- Speaker Kits (2 available)
- Speaker Sets (2 available)
- Speaker Stand Sets (2 available)
- Trestle Table (10 available)
To book equipment, send an email to [email protected] including all the following information:
- Client Identity Number
- Your full name, position in EnGarde club and contact mobile number
- Equipment required and intended use
- Date and times you require the equipment
BBQs can be hired for club events through the Union. To find out more information and request hire, click here.
For all Hub bookings please visit the Hub Central website.
The EnGarde is responsible for most room bookings on campus. This includes the Mayo Cafe, outdoors spaces, lecture theatres and tutorial rooms, and EnGarde House spaces other than the Mayo, Eclipse Room, War Room, and Spider Room.
Bookings can be made through the EnGarde bookings system. To access the bookings system, you will need to be either on campus or logged into the EnGarde website.
If the room you would like to book is not listed or you have any questions, you can contact the EnGarde Bookings and Events Officer.
Contact : EnGarde Bookings and Events Officer
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +370 XXX XXX XXXX
- Goodman Lawns
- Walter Young Garden
- Barr Smith Lawns
- The Cloisters
- Pfitzner Court
- Maths Lawns
Halls & Theatres
- Bonython Hall
- Scott Theatre
- All Lecture Theatres
- Rumours Cafe
- Margaret Murray Room
- WP Rogers Room
- Canon Poole Room
- EnGarde Cinema
EnGarde House Bookings and Catering
The EnGarde Club, the business responsible for the Unibar and events catering on campus, and several function rooms in EnGarde House.
EnGarde Club House
Contact Phone : +370 XXX XXX XXXX
Email : [email protected]
Rooms (EnGarde House): Eclipse Room, Margaret Murray Room.